The added benefits also include boosting their immune system. I do not know about you, but here in Georgia we are having an awful flu epidemic. They are saying that even if you received a flu shot it may not be the strain of flu that you may catch. Scary I know!
Now in my recipes you can use the regular It Works "Greens" However, when you have a very smart family "Greens on the Go" is easier to sneak into the food without much evidence left behind. Also, it is already premeasured which means no fuss no muss. Yup, that works for me! Without further to do, I introduce the art of cooking;
Homemade hamburgers with It Works "Greens on the Go"
- 2 1/2 pounds of lean ground beef (can substitute ground chicken or turkey)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 2 cups of finely grated Mexican style cheese
- 1 table spoon of onion powder (can use 1 whole onion instead)
- 1 single serve packet 0.11 oz (3.1g) of the Greens on the Go
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees f.
- In a large mixing bowl add all of the ingredients together with your hands until the mixture is well blended.
- After the mixture is blended you can begin making your burgers. I find it easier to take a small chunk, roll it into a ball, then pat it into the shape of a hamburger. You could use this technique to make sliders if you prefer.
- This recipe yields you 6 large 1/4 lb hamburgers or 24 sliders.
- Place on non stick baking sheet and bake in the oven for approx. 30 minutes. (Time will need to be less if you are making sliders because they will cook faster, 20 minutes should do it.)
- That is all there is to it! You are now feeding your family a healthy immune boosting meal that will make them feel great while they are enjoying your Homemade hamburgers with It Works "Greens on the Go".
I will be posting more recipes as I create them. I am still experimenting and having fun with my It Works Products!