I have lost a total of 135 lbs. It has taken me 18 months to adjust my lifestyle. I did it one step and day at a time! The wraps are awesome but they alone cannot undo years of bad eating and lifestyle choices. Everyone who knows me is always asking me how I did it! Well here it is:
I use 2 scoops of "It Works" Greens twice a day and drink 8 to 10 bottles of water a day. This helps me detox and rehydrate my body.
I drink "It Works" Profit shakes twice a day. Eating 6 times a day. This helps inure that I am boosting my metabolism thus, loosing fat and not muscle.
I go to my gyms pool 3 times a week to build up my muscles, flexibility, and protect my joints.
I do yoga twice a week and go to Zumba class once or twice a week as I can fit in.
I wrap once a week to tighten and tone my loose skin.
- I do not drink much soda anymore.
- I use “Sugar in the Raw” in everything that requires refined sugar.
- I use the profit shakes as my snacks and protein boost.
- I drink Green tea with honey and American Ginseng tea with honey as well.
- I do not eat white bread (honey wheat only)
- I eat more fruit and veggies. I blend them up and place them in ice cube trays then label the plastic freezer bags and use them in my cooking and smoothies as needed. (I go to “Kroger” and buy the .99 cent mushrooms, snap peas, broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, and spinach raw and blend them all together)
- I still have chocolate and treats but in smaller quantities and less frequently then I used to.
I was ready for a lifestyle change and knew this was going to be a completely different life for me. So, I took it one day at a time and one step at a time! If I messed up one day, I got right back on the wagon and pretended like every day was a new day!
I do not count calories nor do I weigh my food. I just made it fun by eating and exercising. Moreover, using the wraps in the beginning of my journey did get rid of my dropped stomach. I wrapped twice a week and it helped me to become more agile so I could exercise better. However, nowadays I just use the body wraps for skin tightening, toning, and firming of the loose skin that remains from my consistent weight loss.
That is how I did it! Hope this helps you all out
To your Weight Loss Success!
Katie Luense “The Body Wrap Lady!”