Maintaining a healthy long life is a decision. Studies show that our average women in the U.S. will live to the age of 81, this is due to the increase in obesity, smoking and other unhealthy life choices. However in certain states those numbers have risen due to the informed healthy choices that involve eating right, exercise and those that quit smoking.
Protein shakes are used more and more to supplement our bodies with the nutrition we need. People opt to join the growing mass to improve their health.
People that are using protein shakes as a method to improve their health, enjoy benefits such as:
Using protein shakes certainly has its benefits and when used on a regular basis in your daily life you will avoid the urge to eat foods high in sugar, fats and salts that compromise our health with:
- Shortened Life Span
- High Blood Pressure
Protein shakes are most popular in chocolate and vanilla. Companies use different forms of protein to aid in the ability to mix and absorb nutrients in the body.
- Whey which is great for absorption when mixing.
- Soy with is great for people that are vegans or vegetarians.
- Casein Powder allows a slow release of amino acids in the blood stream.
The most popular reasons for using protein supplement shakes are:
- Athletes that want to maintain muscles.
- Those wanting to gain weight for various reasons; such as seniors, naturally skinny people or those that have lost weight from illnesses.
- Teens that are into sports use protein shakes to replace needed protein (growing teens need more protein) and build growing muscle.
- People wanting to lose weight use protein shakes to replace meals and take in less calories. This balances sugar levels and speed metabolisms.
As you can see it is up to you to make the right choices to add years onto your life and improve the quality. More people are becoming health conscious and know that eating right will add more years on their life. Learn more about using protein shakes and let the healing begin.